ASIS&T 2017 Annual Meeting App
Make sure to download ASIS&T Annual Meeting 2017 app:
- For iOS, click here. For Android, click here.
- Or go to App store/Google Play and search for “ASIST 2017” (with space).
Create your attendee profile with the same e-mail address you used when registering for the conference. Please provide your institution/organization name under ‘Company’, and your ‘City, State, Country’ under ‘Location’. You will also have the option to connect your profile to social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter).
Note: If you are a presenting a paper at the conference or a panelist you will have two profiles.
- Your “speaker profile” (shown under ‘Speakers’ in the app) has been pre-populated from the conference program website, and is linked to the information about the session/s where you will be presenting.
- Your “social profile” (shown under ‘People’ in the app), which is the attendee profile that you created when signing on to the app. This profile allows you to post on the app Activity Stream, send private messages to other attendees, provide feedback on presentations, etc. Click here for more information on how you can use the app for effective social networking during the conference, or email us at email@example.com with your questions and comments.
- Bookmark sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create a personalized schedule
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer
- Access all event information (schedule, documents, maps, speaker bios
- Vote in polls & view voting statistics
- Search attendees by “Interests”
- Share photos, post messages, comment & like other users’ posts
- @mention other attendees in your post and they will receive a notification about it
- Cross-post to other social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Connect & network with other attendees
- Send private messages
- Save participants’ profiles as VCards to your phone
- Take notes (you can #tag other attendees to document something about them)