The ASIST Annual Meeting is being held in Europe for the first time — and we would like your help to document and celebrate this historic event!
Throughout the conference, we would like you to document and share your experiences of ASIS&T in Copenhagen using the special hashtag #ASISTinEurope and by using Storify to tell the story of your time at the conference. At the closing session, we will share these Storify moments with other attendees.
But wait… There’s more!
For your hard work OCLC is sponsoring 5 cash prizes of $500 (USD) to help pay for your conference expenses. The winners will be selected by a committee of representatives from ASIS&T and OCLC and announced at SIG CON on Tuesday, October 18th.
Are you ready to start your #ASISTinEurope adventure?
Here’s how to get started:
- Take photos and document interesting experiences you have during the ASIS&T AM in Copenhagen.
- Include one photo that has some reference to OCLC (it can be a logo, name badge, person, report, etc.).
- Tweet your experiences using the #ASISTinEurope.
- Create a Storify of your experiences (you can sign up for a free account at https://storify.com/).
- Submit your Storify URL to Dr. Becky Willson (email@example.com) by 20:00 (8:00 pm) on Monday, 17 October.
- The winners will be announced at SIG CON on Tuesday, 18 October.
- Need help? Contact ASIS&T New Leader, Dr. Becky Willson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The submissions will be evaluated on the following criteria.
- Originality of content/story
- Social media coverage (number of Tweets and social engagement)
- Most innovative photo with some reference to OCLC? to ASIS&T? to Copenhagen?
- How well the segment reflects the theme of the conference: Creating Knowledge, Enhancing Lives through Information & Technology?