- Conference Chair: Sam Chu, University of Hong Kong
- Paper (full and short papers) Co-Chairs:
- Diane Velasquez, University of South Australia
- Natalie Pang, National University of Singapore
- Panel/Workshop/Visual Presentation Co-Chairs:
- Tina Du, University of South Australia
- Naresh Agarwal, Simmons College, U.S.
- Bhakti Gala, Central University of Gujarat, India
- Kanwal Ameen, University of the Punjab, Pakistan
- Publicity and Marketing Co-chairs:
- Yuxiang (Chris) Zhao, Nanjing University of Science & Technology, China
- Sam Chu, University of Hong Kong
- Sponsorship Co-chairs: Emil Levine, a veteran and great supporter of ASIS&T
The Conference has also received strong support from the following ASIS members (Javed Mostafa, Editor-in-chief of JASIST; Diane Pennington, University of Strathclyde, Scotland; Anwarul Islam, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh; Songphan Choemprayong, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand), ASIS&T staff (DeVonne Parks & Rodneikka Scott), and an International Organizing Committee.