The Awards and Honors Committee shall assist the Board of Directors by formulating, reviewing, evaluating and updating for board approval (1) policies for sponsoring awards and honors and (2) guidelines defining these awards and honors. The committee shall oversee and coordinate the ASIS&T awards and honors program ensuring the selection and presentation of all ASIS&T awards and honors consonant with board approved policies and procedures. The following are the subcommittees of the Awards & Honors Committee: Awards Nominations Subcommittee & Award Jury Selection Subcommittee.
- Denise Agosto, PhD, Drexel University
- Laura Anderson, PhD, IBM Research
- Theresa Anderson, PhD, University of Technology, Sydney
- Katriina Bystrom, PhD, Oslo and Akershus University
- Anita Komlodi, PhD, University of Maryland, Baltimore Campus
- Robert Sandusky, PhD, University of Illinois Chicago
- Lydia Middleton, ASIS&T Executive Director, Staff Liaison