The Constitution and Bylaws Committee shall periodically review the Constitution and Bylaws and shall advise the Board on additions, deletions, corrections and other recommended changes.
- Heather Moulaison-Sandy, PhD, University of Missouri
- Heather Pfeiffer, PhD, Akamai Physics, Inc.
- Louise Spiteri, PhD, Dalhousie University
- Gail Thornburg, PhD, OCLC
- Steve Hardin, Indiana State University, Parliamentarian
- Lydia Middleton, ASIS&T Executive Director, Staff Liaison
- Undertake a thorough review and rewrite of the bylaws in partnership with the Executive Director and ASIS&T Corporate Counsel.
- Undertake a thorough review and update of the Board Policy Manual in partnership with the Executive Director and ASIS&T Parliamentarian.
The ASIS&T community is committed to the values of diversity and inclusion, which we believe support our efforts to achieve and sustain excellence in the information science and technology field. We believe that we can best promote excellence by engaging diverse group members and other stakeholders, and providing opportunities at all levels of engagement for any individual or group that shares these values. ASIS&T leaders, volunteers, and staff will strive to keep diversity and inclusion at the forefront of all program planning and development efforts in order to ensure the most welcoming and engaging environment possible for our stakeholders.