The Nominations Committee shall consist of five members, including the Past President, who shall be Chair. The four other members shall not be members of the Board of Directors. At the meeting of the Chapter Assembly and the SIG Cabinet which take place during the annual conference, each body shall designate one member of ASIS&T to serve as a member of the Nominations Committee for the next election. The remaining two members shall be chosen by the Chair of the Committee. Should the office of Past President become vacant, the President shall appoint as Chair that member who has served the longest as a member of the Board, or if there be two or more Directors of equal length of service, then the President shall designate one of them as Chair. If at the time the committee meets, the designee of the Assembly or Cabinet is not able to serve, a substitute for the vacancy shall be made by the presiding officer of the Assembly or Cabinet whose designee is unable to serve.
Chair: Lynn Silipigni Connaway, PhD, OCLC & ASIS&T Past President
- Hsin-Liang (Oliver) Chen, PhD, University of Massachusetts
- Annie Erdmann, Cochrane-Woods Library
- Virginia Ortiz-Repiso, PhD, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Kristene Unsworth, PhD, Stockton University
- Lydia Middleton, ASIS&T Executive Director, Staff Liaison