September 28-30, 2017
The EuroIA summit is Europe’s leading Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) conference. It is a platform for exchange between veteran Information Architects, experts from foreign fields practising IA, and newcomers to the practice of IA and UX design. It shows hands-on results and best practices, along with the methods to get there. It is organised every year in September, in a different European city. EuroIA 2016 Amsterdam will be the 12th edition. Learn more about EuroIA
The EuroIA summit is Europe’s leading Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) conference. EuroIA 2016 takes place from 22 till 24 September in Amsterdam, at the Renaissance Hotel. It is a 3 days conference with workshops in the mornings and talks in the afternoon.
The Call for Proposals is now open
We invite you to submit a proposal for a session at EuroIA 2017 in Stockholm.
Don’t be late! All submissions must be completed by:
Sunday, February 19, 2017 – 23:59:59 CET
People adapt to their physical environments all the time, and those physical spaces themselves are constantly being adapted to suit people’s changing needs.
The same is true for how we interact with information spaces.
At EuroIA 2017, we want to explore this idea of information architecture and adaptation. Both the adaptation of information spaces to people’s continuously transforming needs, and also the changes we can influence and encourage through our designs.
Let’s not forget our need as professionals to adapt to new information technologies, as well. Our playing field is constantly in flux.
We would love to see submissions related to topics like:
- the relationship between physical architecture and information architecture
- designing for mixed or augmented realities, and the information they hold
- the development of resilience and antifragility in what we make
- responsibility and ethics, and our changing role as designers and architects
- while we think about change and adaptation, how might we consider sustainability in design?
- the extension of this topic into organisational change by design, and where we fit in.
Elite Hotel Marina Tower Stockholm,
Saltsjöqvarns kaj 25,
131 71 Nacka,
+46 8 555 702 00