What is the registration process like?
ASIS&T uses GoToMeeting for all of its webinars. When you register at ASIS&T for a webinar, you’ll use a specific link to register at GoToMeeting. Once ASIS&T approves your registration (and processes your payment if you’re not a member), GoToMeeting will email you an invitation with detailed instructions on how to access the webinar.
Are webinars free?
For ASIS&T members, yes, all webinars are free. Non-members typically pay $15-$25 per webinar. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I become a member and register for free?
Absolutely! We love new members! Once you become a member, you’ll be able to login to the ASIS&T website and click on the member link.
How long do webinars usually last?
Presentations are usually 45 – 50 minutes with a 10 – 15 minute Q&A session.
Can I ask questions?
Yes, you may type your questions anytime during the webinar. The presenter(s) will answer the questions during the Q&A session after the presentation.
Can I use a PC, MAC, iPhone or Android device?
Yes, you can use a PC, MAC or any mobile device (GoToMeeting app download required). Please review these system requirements before your webinar.
Will I have access to the webinar after it’s over?
Yes! The webinar recording and presentation slides will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days after the live webinar and will be added to the webinar page on the ASIS&T website. Once you’ve logged into the ASIS&T website, you’ll have access to all the webinars.
How to Host a Webinar
Do you want to host your own webinar? Great! Please fill out and submit this form and we’ll contact you.
- Once we receive your submission, we will contact you regarding scheduling
- Presentation times are scheduled between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm (EST/EDT), on normal business days (Monday-Friday);
- Scheduling is on a first come first serve basis and is dependant on our availability, but we will do our best to accommodate your requested date and time;
- 45-50 minute presentation with 10-15 minutes Q&A;
- No proprietary information;
- Emphasis on education, no sales pitches allowed;
- Webinars are recorded and available for future viewing;
- Webinar hosts must be available for a dry run 1-2 days prior to the presentation;
- Webinar hosts must be available to call in from a landline phone in a quiet room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.