ASIS&T membership has many tangible benefits, from access to scholarly journals and educational webinars to discounts on global events.
But membership is more than that. It’s an opportunity to increase your influence in fields related to information science and technology. When you join ASIS&T, you join a platform for sharing ideas and promoting informed policy on national and international information issues. You become part of an international network of diverse members working in every discipline—from computer science and librarianship to engineering and law. And you join forces with other industry leaders who are advancing the field of basic and applied information science around the world.
The world of information science moves quickly. We want to make sure you’re along for the ride!
Benefits of ASIS&T Membership
- Free access to webinars, online live and on-demand content on relevant research and professional issues presented by global thought leaders in information science, management, and business;
- Online membership directory where you can locate members by location, SIG, chapters and more;
- Access to the ASIS&T Digital Library including our monthly Journal of ASIS&T (JASIST) and our bi-monthly Bulletin;
- Networking and leadership opportunities through ASIS&T’s student chapters and regional chapters;
- Membership in as many special interest groups (SIGs) as you wish (for free);
- Reduced rates to industry-leading events, such as the Annual Meeting, IA, Euro and RDAP Summits;
- Member discounts in our Online Bookstore
- Access to ASIS&T’s Career Center where you can search and post job listings in the information science field;
- A range of insurance plans including term life, disability, in-hospital, comprehensive health, major medical, and Medicare supplement insurance;
For questions or more information, please call (301) 495-0900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.