Retired Memberships are available to those who have been a member of ASIS&T for the past five years and have retired from active work. Retired members enjoy the same benefits as a regular member.
Retired membership prerequisite: 5 years as a regular member.
- Free Webinars.
- Bulletin of the Association to Information Science and Technology.
- Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIS&T).
- Access to the online membership directory.
- Membership in the local ASIS&T chapter (where one exists)
- Membership in as many Special Interest Groups (SIGs) as you wish.
- The right to vote and hold office in ASIS&T.
- Access to all ASIS&T group discount programs.
- Significantly reduced registration fees for ASIS&T conferences, summits and continuing education seminars.
- Valuable discounts on all ASIS&T publications.
- Access to JobLine, ASIS&T’s regular listing of career opportunities in the information field.
- Participation in the ASIS&T Placement Service, which brings jobseekers and employers together at ASIS&T annual conferences.