Student memberships are for individuals enrolled as full-time or part-time students and certified by their faculty advisors. There is a limit of 6 consecutive years that one may be a student member. Students enjoy the same benefits as a regular member with electronic access to our Digital Library. Students also get membership in their school’s student chapter.
Open to full and part-time students.
Student membership prerequisite: faculty advisor’s signature.
- Free Webinars.
- Subscription to the Bulletin.
- Subscription to the online version of the Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIS&T).
- Access to Career Center where you can search and post job listings in the information field.
- Participation in the ASIS&T Placement Service, which brings job seekers and employers together at ASIS&T annual conferences.
- Access to the online membership directory.
- Membership in the local ASIS&T chapter (where one exists), or student chapter, and you can join as many Special Interest Group (SIGs) you wish
- The right to vote and hold office in ASIS&T.
- Access to all ASIS&T group discount programs.
- Significantly reduced registration fees for ASIS&T conferences, summits and continuing education seminars.
- Valuable discounts on all ASIS&T publications.
Special Group Discount
Students memberships are only $35 each when a group of 10 or more students join at the same time and are submitted with one payment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.