This membership is available to individuals who have been student members or are new and transitioning information professionals. Entry / Transitional Professionals enjoy all the benefits of regular members. Students typically upgrade the year after graduation. There is a 3 year limit to this membership.
- Free Webinars.
- Subscription to the Bulletin.
- Subscription to the online version of the Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIS&T). Student members have the option of receiving both print and online access for an additional $15 per year.
- Access to Career Center where you can search and post job listings in the information field.
- Participation in the ASIS&T Placement Service, which brings jobseekers and employers together at ASIS&T annual conferences.
- Access to the online membership directory.
- Membership in the local ASIS&T chapter (where one exists), oneSpecial Interest Group and $10 for as many additional SIGs you wish
- The right to vote and hold office in ASIS&T.
- Access to all ASIS&T group discount programs.
- Significantly reduced registration fees for ASIS&T conferences, summits and continuing education seminars.
- Valuable discounts on all ASIS&T publications.