You can present either in person or virtually. All accepted submissions will be published in the Proceedings unless otherwise requested by the author. If you wish to present virtually, the following conditions apply:
- You may present your paper live via Zoom. You will need to be available for this presentation at the time it is scheduled to be held in Salt Lake City (US Mountain Time). We will provide this time no later than July 1.
- You may pre-record your paper presentation and submit it to ASIS&T no later than October 15, 2021. If you pre-record your presentation, you should still join the session live at the scheduled time to answer audience questions.
Panels & Alternative Events:
- Our strong preference is that all panelists present live. Some may be in Salt Lake City and some may present virtually, but ideally all would attend the session live to present.
- If you have concerns about your internet connectivity, individual panelists may opt to record their portion of the panel presentation ahead of time and submit it to ASIS&T no later than October 15, 2021. All panelists (or at least the majority) will need to join the session live at the scheduled time to answer audience questions.
- There will be an in-person poster session for those poster presenters that are able to attend in person.
- All virtual poster presenters will need to attend the live poster session which will be some time during the meeting in Salt Lake City (time TBD) to present their poster. This will likely be done via Zoom using breakout rooms. Each poster presenter may use up to 3 PowerPoint slides.
- If all workshop presenters intend to present virtually, ASIS&T may consider the option of offering that workshop outside of the scheduled meeting time to enable broader participation in a fully virtual workshop. Otherwise, workshops will be scheduled on the Friday and Saturday preceding the meeting between 8 am and 5 pm MT.
When you submit your proposal, please indicate if you will present in person or virtually in the “Remark/Message from the Authors to the Program Committee and Chairs” box in ConfTool. If you have more than one presenter listed on your proposal, please indicate how they will be presenting as well. If this changes after your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know as early as possible.