Be exceptional. The Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown Hotel is located where Pittsburgh's famous three rivers meet and where the energy is alive. Here you'll not only enjoy 24 floors with stunning river or city views, but you'll also be close to all our great city has to offer. Inside our hotel you'll find a stylish and inviting lobby that's decorated with soothing earth tones and welcoming contemporary furniture. It's the ideal place to gather with friends or plan a day of fun. Floor to ceiling windows throughout the hotel guarantee you won't miss the beauty of the glistening rivers, our vibrant city, or lovely Point State Park that's just across the street.
Why It's Important to Book Within the ASIS&T Official Housing Block?
- ASIS&T has contracted hotel rooms at discounted rates on your behalf. If our contracted housing obligations are not met, the Association will pay substantial penalty fees to the hotel. This will require us to increase registration rates in the future to cover such penalties.
- The hotel provides the Association with complimentary meeting space, which keeps the registration fees low. However, we must utilize a certain number of contracted sleeping rooms in order to receive the space complimentary.
- The Association is able to monitor attendance through our room block. This enables us to be better prepared and helps with cost containment.
- Part of the Association’s business value to a city is measured by the total number of sleeping rooms actually booked inside our contracted room block, as well as our spending on other services at the hotel. Booking within our block helps us to maintain our strong business value, which is critical to our negotiations with future cities and cost-containment efforts.
- Convenience; the entire meeting will be held at the Wyndham Grand.
Located in Pittsburgh’s Central Business District, also known as the Golden Triangle, the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh's modern hotel rooms and suites offer stunning views of the famed three rivers and Pittsburgh’s rejuvenated downtown.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
- Indoor Pool
- Charged Parking
- Fitness Center
- Parking Available $35/Day
- Pets Allowed
- Courtesy Shuttle
- Valet Parking
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Meeting Facilities
- Business Center
- Gift Shop