The Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown is located right in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, within walking distance to Heinz Field, PNC Park, the Cultural District, and 80+ restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, and shopping.
- 24-hour fitness center with views of downtown Pittsburgh
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi® with spectacular views of Point State Park
- High-speed internet access
- Hotel shop with sodas, snacks, Pittsburgh souvenirs, and more
- Pet-friendly hotel
Get the Best Rate for Your Hotel Reservation for the 2022 Annual Meeting
Book your group rate for Association for Information Science and Technology. Use the Booking Website https://book.passkey.com/go/ASIST2022 or call 412-391-4600 or 800-996-3426 and use the call-in code 102622ASI.
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
600 Commonwealth Place
Pittsburgh, PA, USA 15222
Discounted group rate available
Wednesday, October 26 - Thursday, November 3, 2022
Official Meeting Dates
Friday, October 28 - Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Information Sciences Summit - Thursday, October 27-Friday, October 28 (watch website for further details)
$179 per night (single/double, not including tax)
Last Day to Book
Friday, October 7, 2022
Reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to your arrival date.
Why It’s Important to Book Within the Official Housing Block
Here's how you and ASIS&T benefit when you book your stay within the ASIS&T hotel block at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, the official hotel contracted for the 2022 ASIS&T Annual Meeting:
- ASIS&T has contracted hotel rooms at discounted rates on your behalf. If our contracted housing obligations are not met, the Association will pay substantial penalty fees to the hotel. This will require us to increase registration rates in the future to cover such penalties.
- The hotel provides the Association with complimentary meeting space, which keeps the registration fees low. However, we must utilize a certain number of contracted sleeping rooms to receive the space complimentary.
- The Association can monitor attendance through our room block. This enables us to be better prepared and helps with cost containment.
- Part of the Association's business value to a city is measured by the total number of sleeping rooms utilized inside our contracted room block, as well as our spending on other services at the hotel. Booking within our block helps us to maintain our strong business value, which is critical to our negotiations with future cities and cost-containment efforts.