Submission Instructions & Policies
- All presenters listed in the submission will need to register for the meeting in order to present their work. If a person has contributed to the submission, but will not be attending the meeting, do not check the box indicating the person is a presenter. Instead, you may list them in your final paper which will be printed in the Proceedings.
- In order to ensure a diverse program and allow more authors an opportunity to present, a single author may not be listed on more than five (5) total submissions.
- Each author may present only one poster. If an author has more than one poster accepted, a co-author must present the other poster(s).
- If your submission is endorsed by a special interest group (SIG), verification of this endorsement will be required.
Submissions are particularly welcome that respond to the conference theme: “Crisis, Transition, Resilience: Re-Imagining an Information-Resilient Society.” In general, submissions are invited which are related to, but not limited to, the following topics:
Note, you will select the one (1) best overall topic for your submission. The subtopics listed under each overall topic help clarify what’s included in the overall topic.
Instructions for Final Paper Submissions for Proceedings
All accepted Papers (only if you would like your paper published in the Proceedings, which is optional), Panels, Alternative Events, and Posters must be revised per any recommendations made by the reviewers. Final submissions must be formatted according to the AM22 Proposal Template Instructions. Be sure to add the author and co-author names, along with their affiliation and email address to the top of your paper under the title. When making revisions, be sure that the page count does not exceed the page limits noted in the template instructions including title and abstract (not more than 200 words), not including references (do not include appendices).
Once revised, please upload the final document in the AM22 Proposal Template Instructions only as a .doc or .docx file in the ConfTool submission system. Please use the following naming convention for uploaded files:
Long and Short Paper (only if you would like your paper published in the Proceedings, which is optional):
- [first author’s last name, first initial] AM22LongPaper or AM22ShortPaper respectively (Example: Last, Initial AM22LongPaper.doc, ast, Initial AM22ShortPaper.doc)
- [first panelist’s last name, first initial] AM22Panel (Example: Last, Initial AM22Panel.doc)
- [first panelist’s last name, first initial] AM22AE (Example: Last, Initial AM22AE.doc)
- [first author’s last name, first initial] AM22Poster (Example: Last, Initial AM22Poster.doc)
Please download the AM 22 Proposal Template Instructions.
All submissions must be submitted at the ASIS&T 2022 ConfTool Site
The 2022 ASIS&T Annual Meeting will be a fully in-person meeting without virtual attendance or presentation options.
The site will open for submissions 1 February 2022.
Watch the Conference Website for additional information on the meeting.
All Annual Meeting presenters, at a minimum and at their own expense, will need to be registered for the session in which they are presenting. ASIS&T offers the following registration options and individuals may register for one or more of these options:
- Virtual Poster Session (held prior to the Annual Meeting)
- Virtual Workshop (held prior to the Annual Meeting)
- Pre-Meeting Workshop (face-to-face October 29)
- Annual Meeting (1-day) (face-to-face)
- Annual Meeting (Full) (face-to-face October 30-November 1)
Individuals presenting during the in-person Annual Meeting will need to register either for the day in which their presentation takes place or the full meeting.