KEY REASONS :
• The ASIS&T Annual Meeting is the preeminent global gathering of information science researchers and professionals in the world.
• The event that draws an extremely targeted audience of more than 500 information science researchers and practitioners.
• The meeting is self-contained enough to easily connect with the people you want to meet.
• Attendees work for universities and corporations from around the world.
• Most attendees are decision makers or are in a position to influence decisions.
• The meeting provides extensive networking opportunities during lunches, coffee breaks, and receptions.
• The exhibit location is designed to focus attention on your products and services. Receive complimentary meeting registration and mailing labels of advance, as well as final meeting registrants.
• Product theaters (demonstration sessions) provide a setting for in-depth demonstrations of cutting-edge products and services.
Can’t make it to Melbourne? No worries, mate! Our varied opportunities include ways for your organization to gain visibility even if one of your representatives is unable to attend.
Who is ASIS&T
For 82 years, the Association for Information Science and Technology has been the leader in keeping information professionals, information research managers, librarians, records managers, and others who “bridge-the-gap” between the present and future, between research and application, and between developer and user. ASIS&T helps its 2,000 members and conference attendees meet the challenges of today and prepare for tomorrow.
Who Are ASIS&T Members?
ASIS&T members are leaders in their field and early adopters of new technology.