The Novotel London West is located in the bustling heart of Hammersmith West London. Nearby attractions include the Lyric Hammersmith theatre, the Eventim Apollo music venue, and the famous Ravenscourt Park.
Get the Best Rate for Your Hotel Reservation for the 2023 Annual Meeting
Book by 27 September 2023 to receive the ASIS&T group rate. Use the booking website or call the reservations department at 0208 237 7798 or email at email@example.com and use the code “ASIS&T251023.” Reservations made through third-party vendors do not count toward the ASIS&T-contracted room totals.
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Well-equipped 'In Balance' Fitness Suite
- A dedicated guest relations team to ensure an enjoyable stay in London
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 24/7 in-room dining
- 24-hour laundry service
- Pet-friendly hotel
Why It's Important to Book Within the Official Housing Block
Here's how you and ASIS&T benefit when you book your stay within the ASIST hotel block at the Novotel London West, the official hotel contracted for the 2023 Annual Meeting:
- ASIS&T has contracted hotel rooms at discounted rates on your behalf. If our contracted housing obligations are not met, the Association will pay substantial penalty fees to the hotel. This will require us to increase registration rates in the future to cover such penalties.
- The hotel provides the Association with complimentary meeting space, which keeps the registration fees low. However, we must utilize a certain number of contracted sleeping rooms to receive the space complimentary.
- The Association can monitor attendance through our room block. This enables us to be better prepared and helps with cost containment.
- Part of the Association's business value to a city is measured by the total number of sleeping rooms utilized inside our contracted room block, as well as our spending on other services at the hotel. Booking within our block helps us to maintain our strong business value, which is critical to our negotiations with future cities and cost-containment efforts.