Enhance your visibility at the 2021 ASIS&T Annual Meeting, which provides an amazing opportunity for attendees to meet, network, and discover vendors, publishers, organizations, and universities showcasing their services and products. The event draws a targeted audience of more than 500 information science researchers and practitioners from the U.S., Canada, and abroad.
Plan now to take advantage of this opportunity to reach researchers, educators, practitioners, and students at the 2021 ASIS&T Annual Meeting. For more information regarding sponsorships, exhibits, and advertising, please contact Pamela Yonker by phone +1-301-495-0900 x1600 or email.
Key Reasons to Sponsor, Exhibit, and Advertise
The ASIS&T Annual Meeting is the preeminent global gathering
of information science researchers and professionals in the world.
- Meet with over 450 information science researchers and practitioners from
universities and corporations from the U.S. and more than 25 countries from around the world.
- Connect in one location, the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
- Attendees are decision makers, including presidents, directors, deans, professors, and CEOs.
- Network during lunches, coffee breaks, and receptions.
- Exhibits are centrally located within the meeting space to allow attendees to focus attention on your products and services.
- Product theaters (demonstration sessions) provide a setting for in-depth demonstrations of cutting-edge products and services.
Who are ASIS&T Members?
ASIS&T Members Are Leaders in Their Field and Early Adopters of New Technology
Members in Middle and Senior Management Positions:
Don't See What You Want?
We value our sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers and will work with you to design the best opportunity to meet your needs. When possible, we are happy to customize an opportunity for you.
For more information on AM21 Sponsorship, Exhibitor, or Advertising Opportunities, please contact:
ASIS&T 8555 16th Street, Suite 850, Silver Spring, MD 20910