Virtual Poster Guidelines
Virtual Poster Presenter Information
- If your poster submission is accepted, you will be notified of the date and time. Each poster presenter will present in a zoom breakout room, and you will need to be present in the room for the full session time.
- Your virtual poster can be up to three (3) PowerPoint slides (see styling tips below).
- To ensure a consistent look throughout the meeting, presenters will be asked to use the ASIS&T Mid-Year Conference template when preparing your slide deck. The template will be available in March.
- Minimum font size to use in your presentation = 28.
- Minimize use of animation.
- Utilize video if appropriate. Video is engaging and breaks the monotony.
- Have an image or graphic of some type on at least 90% of your slides.
- Minimize text. If the audience must choose between reading the slide or listening to you, half of your information will be lost to them because they cannot do both.
- Minimize clutter. Avoid including too much information on one slide.