Call for Volunteer: ASIS&T Parliamentarian
The ASIS&T Board of Directors has launched a search for a new Parliamentarian.
The duties of this role are:
- Attend all regular and special meetings of the membership.
- Be available for all meetings of the Board of Directors, the Chapter Assembly, and the Special Interest Group Cabinet.
- Be available for consultation on procedural matters from any Association body, officer, or member.
- Be well-versed with the rules contained in the current edition of Robert's Rules of Order and the extent to which these rules are consistent with the Association’s Constitution and Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, and any policies or rules of order the Association may adopt.
The required qualifications are:
- Familiarity with ASIST through at least three years active membership.
- Knowledge of and/or experience serving on governance boards.
- Familiarity with Robert’s Rules.
Please review the job description for additional details.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing Lydia Middleton with a letter of interest that details your qualifications for the position. Applications are due no later than March 15, 2021.