At ASIS&T, we believe it’s important for professionals like you to have access to reliable, comprehensive sources and the latest research in all disciplines related to information science. That’s why we created the Digital Library—where it’s easy to view and search all of our publications (including past issues) in one place—and the ASIS&T Online Bookstore, your source for professional publications in the fields of information science and technology.
ASIS&T Publications in the Digital Library
To access the ASIS&T Digital Library, you must be a current individual ASIS&T member or represent an organization with a site license (provided by Wiley). In the online library, you can browse all content by issue and table of contents, view abstracts and full text, and perform complex, full-text searches.
The following industry-leading publications are accessible in the library:
- Inside ASIS&T is the bi-monthly newsletter of the association.
- The Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology (JASIST)—a landmark, scholarly journal devoted to the fields of documentation and information science and serving as a forum for discussion and experimentation
- The Bulletin of the Association for Information Science and Technology— a bi-monthly news magazine packed with developments and issues affecting the field, pragmatic management reports, opinion, and news related to people and events in the information science community
- Annual Meeting Proceedings—conference proceedings from past ASIS&T annual meetings containing full text, images, and PowerPoint presentations
- Annual Review of Information Science & Technology (ARIST)— Volumes 36-39 (2002-2005) of this annual publication surveying the landscape of information science and technology and providing an analytical, authoritative, and accessible overview of significant trends and developments
Go to the Digital Library.
The ASIS&T Online Bookstore
The ASIS&T Online Bookstore is your source for professional publications in the field of information science and technology. Here you will find many books, e-books, and papers available for order or download. ASIS&T members: log in to see member pricing.
Go to the Online Bookstore.
For questions or more information, please call (301) 495-0900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.