Gain Visibility – Share Your Research
ASIS&T is seeking members to share their research in new webinars for 2021.
Why Should You Submit a Webinar Proposal?
Webinars bring visibility, as well as potential revenue, to chapters and SIGs.
Webinars provide the opportunity for members to share their research and gain feedback from other ASIS&T members.
Webinars provide presenters the opportunity to showcase a product or service that would facilitate the work of other ASIS&T members.
What Kinds of Webinars Is ASIS&T Seeking?
So many ASIS&T members have the expertise to propose and present any of the following webinar topics. Consider what expertise you could share with your fellow ASIS&T members, and increase your visibility in the field.
- Discussions led by authors of recently published books in IS on the book topic
- Introductions and discussions of new and innovative research and methods
- Demonstrations of products or services that can be applied to benefit ASIS&T members
- Training on “soft skills,” such as communication, negotiation, and leadership
- Advice to early careerists on advancing in the profession
If you would like to propose a webinar, please complete the Webinar Proposal form. For more information, check out our Guidelines and FAQ page. Please email email@example.com for questions on webinar proposals.