Marketing Opportunities with ASIS&T
Consisting of the ASIS&T website, digital newsletters, meeting, and other great marketing tools, ASIS&T offers opportunities for your organization to highlight its products and services to a targeted audience of information science professionals across all areas.
Choose from the following individual options and sponsorship packages or contact us to create customized options for you to meet your marketing goals.
ASIS&T Website Advertising
Hompage bottom horizontal banner
Size: 728 x 90
ASIS&T's bimonthly newsletter, contains news about the profession and ASIS&T programs
ASIS&T's weekly newsletter, contains news about the profession and ASIS&T programs and events
Information Matters (IM) is a digital-only communication translational forum for information science, bringing relevant and current research evidence and industry developments, news, and opinion to a global public audience free of charge. The platform is sponsored by the Association for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T). See all Information Matters sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsored Emails - $2,000
ASIS&T will send an email on your behalf to all ASIS&T members. Content and scheduling subject to ASIS&T approval.
Sponsored Webinars - $2,500
Co-host an educational opportunity to be marketed to the entire ASIS&T database. Content and scheduling subject to ASIS&T approval.
Institutional Partnership - $3,000
Institutional Partners enjoy all the benefits of the Professional Membership, plus:
- Unlimited number of free one-year memberships for bachelor’s and master’s students
- Listing in the ASIS&T Academic Directory
- Included Professional Memberships: 3
- Included PhD memberships: 3
- Additional Professional Memberships available for $125
- Additional PhD memberships available for $40
- Two free postings on the ASIS&T Career Center
- Discount on job postings on ASIS&T Career Center
- Opportunity to host two webinars per membership year
- Annual Meeting exhibit table
- Free Annual Meeting program ad
- Recognition at Annual Meeting Sponsor