Help us become memorable: Participate in the logo contest for SIG-STI
We announce a competition for the logo design of SIG-STI. The contest will give participants the opportunity to have their design represent the group to the larger information science community, while due credit will be given to the winner creator/designer in our website. In addition, the winner entry will receive an Amazon Gift Card (value: $150 US dollars).
By participating in the contest, creators/designers agree to comply with the official rules and guidelines.
- The logo should relate to scientific and technical information, reflecting the focus of SIG-STI.
- The logo should be simple and recognizable, work both in color and black and white, and incorporate the acronym SIG STI in the design. It should be suitable for electronic and print media, and adaptable to different scales.
- Entries should be original and should not violate any intellectual property rights. Creators/designers must have the rights for all images and text used in their submission.
- By participating in the competition, the winner creator/designer agrees to transfer all intellectual properties applicable to their entry to SIG-STI. Non-winning creators/designers retain all intellectual properties associated with their submissions.
- Creators/designers should be of sufficient legal age (21 at the time of the entry).
- Entries should be submitted by email to email@example.com. If the file is above the maximum size for an attachment, share the file through Google Drive. Deadline: 12:00 am on November 1st, 2013.
- Submissions should be formatted as .png, .jpg or .psd files on white background, with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. The winner creator/designer should be able to provide a high resolution vector graphic of the winner entry.
- Submissions should include complete contact information for the creator/designer: name, email, phone, and address.
- Submissions will be judged and a winner entry announced during the SIG-STI Annual Planning Meeting on November 4th, during the 2013 ASIS&T Annual Meeting. The winner creator/designer will be notified by email, and the prize sent by certified postal mail.
- If no entry is selected, SIG-STI reserves the right to declare no winner and rerun the contest.
Click here to download a PDF flier for the contest.