ASIST is looking for nominations for 2 folks to serve on the SIG of the Year Award Committee
This is an open call for nominations or expressions of interest for two positions on the SIG of the Year award committee. This is a two year term, and you may be reappointed once. If your SIG gets nominated, you would need to abstain from voting.
The composition of the committee is below, materials for SIG of the year award are submitted August 15, consideration follows.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your nominee or your expression of interest. If there are more than two candidates we’ll have a quick election.
SIG of the Year****
6 Members; 5 voting [2 year term]****
(1) Chair SIG Cabinet Director****
(2) Members Elected by SIG Cabinet****
(1) Member Appointed by the Board****
(1) Member a past president; appointed by SIG Cabinet Director****
(1) Member Executive Director,****
(ex officio without vote)****
Members may be reappointed once.