Call for Leadership Volunteers
Think back to all of the great programs you have attended that were sponsored by the New England Chapter of ASIST!
Now you can be a part of it all. We need YOU to help us continue to thrive and grow. In return, NEASIST will offer you enriching leadership experiences in a collaborative environment, with awesome networking opportunities. Being actively involved with the NEASIST Board provides a chance to build relationships while broadening your technical and interpersonal skills.
Recent programs include:
- Content Management Systems for Dummies (or busy smarties looking for fast, simple solutions)
- The Library Is Dead. Long Live The Library! The rebirth of libraries in the 21st century
- Mobile Mania: Developing information services for portable devices
- From Guerilla Innovation to Institutional Transformation: Information Professionals as Change Agents
- Regular Meetups
- TED Talk Viewings & Discussions
- Award Banquets
We have vacancies in various leadership positions. We would love to work with YOU to create new programming for the local community of information professionals. Contact us today at email@example.com to find out how you can participate.