iConference 2015 Call for Participation
The iConference 2015 Call for Participation has been posted, and submissions are now being accepted. Deadlines are in September and October (more details below), with the conference in Newport Beach, CA March 24-27, 2015:
The tenth annual iConference will take place March 24-27, 2015, in Newport Beach, California. The four days will include peer-reviewed papers [including short papers / notes], posters, workshops, and sessions for interaction and engagement. Also included are a doctoral student colloquium, Doctoral Dissertation Award, and student Social Media Expo. Links to sample topics can be found on the conference home page.
The call also includes this useful timeline of submission deadlines:
- 5 September 2014: Papers deadline
- 12 September 2014: Doctoral Colloquium application deadline
- 26 September 2014: Workshop deadline
- 10 October 2014: Posters and SIE [sessions for interaction and engagement] deadline
- 14 October 2014: Social Media Expo sponsoring-faculty letter-of-interest deadline
- 15 October 2014: Doctoral Dissertation Award application deadline
Conference registration will open in early November. Read the full call at the iSchools iConference web site for details, and good luck to all who submit!