Student membership awards
Thanks to an anonymous donation, seven student membership have been awarded to students nominated by country representatives and officers of the European Chapter. The awards are made based on publications in major information science journals and active participation in Chapter events.
The awardees are:
- Farhan Ahmad MSc., doctoral candidate at Åbo Akademi University, Finland
- Ivana Dejanović, Faculty of Philosophy, Osijek, Croatia
- Maria Henkel, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany
- Peter Kraker, Know-Center, Graz, Austria
- Agnes Mainka (PhD Student), Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany
- Liliana Melgar, University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain
- Leonidas Papachristopoulos, PhD student in the Department of Archives, Library and Museum Studies, Ionian University, Greece
We would like to congratulate the awardees and wish them a wonderful year! We would also like to thank the donor for his/her generous donations again.