User Experience Design & Research — Conference Roundup
Let's give a GIANT thank you to everyone who helped us start off January with a productive and inspiring conference on user experience design. The New England library community is wasting no time in 2016!
You can look forward to a series of posts providing slides and further discussion of how we can put the best practices of UX design and testing into action at our institutions. Click on the names for more information from these great information professionals who shared their expertise at NEASIST's 2016 January conference, User Experience Design & Research: UX and You.
- Steven Anderson, Digital Commonwealth & Eben English, Boston Public Library- Usability of Books in Browsers
- Chris LaRoche, Massachusetts Institute of Technology- UX Fundamentals
- Kate Lawrence, EBSCO- Student Researchers: The Reality Show
- Julia Caffrey, Simmons
- Louisa Choy, Wheelock, Card Sorting Handout
- Catherine Dixon, Simmons
- Wenqing Lu, Simmons
- Dorice Moylan, Harvard, Cognitive Mapping
- Meaghan Roper, Wheelock
- Julia Caffrey, Molly Rogers, & Lucy Taylor- EBSCO EDS Usability Report
- Anna Boutin, Catherine Dixon, & Wenqing Lu- Usability Case Study of Northeastern University Digital Repository Service
- Derek Murphy, Farraj Alsaeedi (absent), & Rosa Todaro - Usability Testing of the IQSS Website
Finally, we extend our gratitude and sympathy to two usability experts who couldn't participate in person, but who nevertheless contributed greatly to the success of this conference.
- Mare Parker-O'Toole, Wheelock
- Rong Tang, Simmons