SIG-HLTH Activities at ASIS&T in Copenhagen
Several SIG-HLTH members will be at ASIST’s annual meeting in Copenhagen! We hope you’ll join SIG-HLTH at the activities below at the conference:
- Join us at SIG-RUSH on Sunday, October 16th at 19:00 (7:00)
- Have dinner with vice-chair, Miraida Morales at Loft (http://timos.dk/loft/), email or tweet her for the details!
- Stop by our SIG planning session on October 18th to help shape our SIG’s direction for 2017!
Support our members at their sessions:
- Health Information Behavior (Papers), Sunday, October 16 from 15:30 to 17:00 (3:30 to 5:00), past chair Si Sun will discuss management of personal information by Type 1 Diabetes patients.
- President’s Reception Featuring Posters, Monday, October 17th at 18:30 (6:30)
- Ethical Tensions in Research: The Influence of Metatheoretical Orientation on Research Ethics (Panel), Tuesday, October 18th at 15:30 to 17:00 (3:30 to 5:00), vice-chair Miraida Morales is a panelist
Follow @sighlth on Twitter to stay up to date on our ASIST activities!