Asia-Pacific Chapter Elections
Dear ASIS&T AP Chapter members,We've received one nomination for AP Chapter Chair-elect for 2018-2019. An election/confirmation regarding this will be conducted very soon.
On behalf of the ASIS&T Asia-Pacific Chapter, I would like to invite nominations for the following officer positions for 2018-2019:
- Website administrator
The current officers are:
- Chair: José Miguel Baptista Nunes (Sun Yet-Sen University, China), who will become Past-Chair for 2018-2019
- Chair-elect: Sam Chu (University of Hong Kong), who will become Chapter Chair for 2018-2019
- Past-Chair: Christopher Khoo (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Secretary: Tina Du (University of South Australia, Australia)
- Treasurer: Bhakti Gala (Central University of Gujarat, India)
- Chapter Advisor: Emil Levine
- Country Representatives: Michael Olsson (Australia), Md. Anwarul Islam (Bangladesh), Natalie Pang (Singapore)
Nominations will close on Friday 30 November 2018 at 11:59pm (GMT).
Self-nominations are welcome.
Please circulate this announcement as appropriate.