Winners of the SIG-III 2022 International Paper Contest (IPC)
I am pleased to announce the result of the SIG-III International Paper Contest (IPC) 2022. This year, we have got a good number of papers from Iran, India, Pakistan, and Turkey. I am excited to announce the winners.
First Place: “A Comprehensive Bibliometric Analysis on the Growth and Trends of Health Information Literacy (HIL) Literature” by Murtaza Ashiq, Hafiz Muhammad Adil, and Syeda Hina Batool, University of the Punjab, Lahore (Pakistan).
Second Place: “Management of the COVID-19 Infodemic in Asian countries: what should we know? (Systematic Review)” by Mansoureh Damerchiloo, Manager of the Library, School of Dentistry, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (Iran), and Fatemeh Baghalha, Medical Librarian, Emam Hossein Hospital, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran (Iran).
Third Place: “Exploring Information Phenomenon in Natural Disaster Management (NDM) Context" by Shahed Rashidi, Electronic Records Management Department, National Library and Archive of Iran, Tehran (Iran).
I would like to pay special thanks to my learned jury members who completed this evaluation task in a wonderful and timely manner. Our diverse jury is as follows (alphabetical order):
- Alia Arshad, University of the Punjab, Pakistan
- Raj Kumar Bhardwaj, Central University of Punjab, India
- Chris Cunningham, North Carolina Central University, USA
- Shima Moradi, National Research Institute for Science Policy, Iran
- Jiban K. Pal, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata-India
- Naailah Parbhoo-Ebrahim, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Leili Seifi, University of Birjand, Iran
Chair IPC Jury 2022