To Commemorate the SIG-DL 22nd Year Anniversary A Call For Nomination: SIG-DL Awards – Open Theme
TO COMMEMORATE THE SIG-DL 22ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY A CALL FOR NOMINATION: SIG-DL AWARDS – OPEN THEME
SIG-DL COMMEMORATION AWARDS 2022
COMBINED AWARDS: 1
Student Engagement Award: $1000.00 combined award -SIG-DL & SIG-VIS - entry instruction please visit the link: https://www.asist.org/2022/05/21/best-student-paper-award/
STUDENT SIG-DL Awards 2022 ASIS &T Annual Meeting:
Award 2: 1 SIG-DL Best Paper –short paper: $400.00
Award 3: 1 SIG-DL Student Poster: $400.00
Award 4: 2 Student Attendance (attending in-person, Non-member): $1700
1.) 2 students $850 each (covers student's conference registration and
membership (visit: https://www.asist.org/am22/22registration/)
*Registration fee support is aimed at non-member students attending for the 1st Time); each recipient will also receive an ASIS&T certificate.
To submit a nomination, complete the nomination application, and self-nominations are accepted. Nominations will not be considered until all materials have been received.
Nominations will be comprised of the following elements:
- nominee’s name, title, institution, and email address
- PDF copy of the student’s paper accepted to ASIS&T Annual Meeting
- A statement addressing the following questions: How would the award support the nominee’s attendance at 85th ASIS&T Annual Meeting (e.g., financial need, etc. 250 words)?
- A brief biography of the nominee (250 words)
- A current CV/resume of the nominee (PDF, 2 pages)
Emailed your submission to the SIG-DL Chair: email@example.com