Annual Meeting Experience Report 2022
Event: Annual Meeting Experience Report
When: Friday, November 18th, from 11am – 12pm EST
NEASIS&T is the Northeast regional chapter of ASIS&T, the Association for Information Science & Technology, an organization that bridges the gap between information science practice and research. Every year, ASIS&T hosts a multi-day Annual Meeting. If you weren’t able to make it and want to get a taste of what went on, this event is for you!
We have a lineup of Annual Meeting conference attendees/presenters from NEASIS&T giving a series of short 5-7 minute presentations about their experience, highlights from sessions that stood out to them, and if they have presented at the Annual Meeting, a lightning version of their formal presentations.
The zoom link will be sent to registrants 24 hours and 1 hour in advance.
- Heather Ball, St. John’s University and the University at Buffalo, SUNY, First-Time Attendee Takeaways (NEASIST Conference Support recipient)
- Sunha Kim, University at Buffalo, SUNY, lightning version of “Professional Development Opportunity, Digital Skills, and BIPOC Professionals’ Decision to Leave: A Serial Multiple-Mediator SEM Model”
- Irene Lopatovska, Pratt Institute, lightning version of “Talk it Out: Teen Reactions to a Supportive Conversational Agent”
- Lubov McKone, Pratt Institute (NEASIST Conference Support recipient)
- Sara Rottger, Wilmington Memorial Library (NEASIST Conference Support recipient)
- Subhasree Sengupta, Syracuse University, lightning version of “Virtual Vessels of Empowerment: Exploring Everyday Resilience Building Tactics in Online Forums Focused on Nurturing Professional Development of Women in Technical Domains”
- William Lundmark, Worcester State University, NEASIST Chapter Treasurer & ASIST Chapter Assembly Member Alternate: Report on the Chapter Assembly meeting
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com