Chapter News, March 2023
Call for Abstracts, IST ’23: Information Science Perspectives on Documenting Processes and Practices
Information Science Trends (IST) 2023:
Information Science Perspectives on Documenting Processes and Practices
June 20-21, 2023, 09.00-16.00pm (CET)
Uppsala & Online
The ASIS&T European Chapter (EC) and European Student Chapter (ESC) together with the ERC-funded research project CAPTURE seek your contributions to a joint in-person and online conference on Information Science Perspectives on Documenting Processes and Practices. You can also already register to attend (link below).
- Conference date: Tuesday 20th June to Wednesday 21st, 2023, 09:00-16.00 CET (which is e.g. 08:00-15:00 BST, 03:00 – 10:00 EST, your time zone).
- In-person sessions in Uppsala, Sweden: 20 June 09:00-12:00 CET and 21 June 13:00-16:00 CET
- Online sessions (Zoom): 20 June 13:00-16;00 CET and 21 June 09:00-12:00 CET with in-person attendance in Uppsala, Sweden
- Deadline for submitting proposals (abstract of 400-750 words): 31st March 2023.
- Submissions: At EasyChair including uploading a completed abstract template https://tinyurl.com/IST23cfp
- Registration: at the ASIS&T web (https://tinyurl.com/26hjdabp)
We invite researchers, practitioners and students to submit abstracts for talks (15 minutes presentation + discussion time). Students can also submit proposals for posters (10 minute presentation of their poster). We welcome proposals both from ASIS&T members, and from non-members. The revised abstracts will be published on Zenodo, an online repository for research outputs. Each conference day will consist of a keynote, online talks with discussions, opportunities for networking, and a student poster session.
See full conference description and information here.