NEASIS&T is hosting an hour-long Annual Meeting Experience Report online event on Friday, November 19th, from 11am – 12pm EST. NEASIS&T is the Northeast regional chapter of ASIS&T, the Association for Information Science & Technology, an organization that bridges the gap between information science practice and research.
We have a lineup of Annual Meeting conference attendees/presenters from NEASIS&T giving a series of short 5 minute presentations about their experience, highlights from sessions that stood out to them, and if they have presented at the Annual Meeting, a lightning version of their formal presentations.
The event is free to all. Register via the Eventbrite and the zoom link will be sent to you the night before the event.
Hear from attendees and presenters from the Northeast region:
- William Lundmark, Worcester State University, Chapter Assembly Rep Report & Professional Highlights
- Leanne Bowler, Pratt Institute. Lightning version of the presentation, The Meaning of ‘Participation’ in Co-Design with Children and Youth: Relationships, Roles, and Interactions”
- Rukmal Ryder, Salem State University, NEASIST 2021 Conference Support Award Winner, Annual Meeting First Time Experience
- Rong Tang and Rebecca Davis, Simmons University. Lightning version of the panel, “Antiracism in the LIS Profession: Not Just Lip Service”
- Nicholas Bodanza, Simmons University, NEASIST 2021 Conference Support Award Winner, Navigating the Annual Meeting as a Master’s Student
- Angela Ramnarine-Rieks and Daniel Lugo, Syracuse University. Lightning version of the presentation, “Preliminary Simulation for Obtaining Accurate Heart Rate Data Using Imputation Methods”
- Katherine Leonard, Simmons University, NEASIST 2021 Conference Support Award Winner, Early Career Advice from #ASIST21
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org