On behalf of the European Student Chapter, we would like to express our gratitude to all those who took part, from our student presenters to those who were in attendance as part of the audience. This event was an engaging and positive experience, where students could present their work and develop their skills and confidence while receiving and offering constructive feedback.
Students from all over the world presented their research topics in exciting and innovative ways and it was decided that each of the presenters would receive a prize for their submissions.
The European Student Chapter and iSchools are delighted to announce the following students as prize winners in the ThesisIn3 competition:
- Camilla Lyckblad, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Jessica Barfield, University of Tennessee, U.S.A.
- Fahad Alenezi, University of Sheffield, England
- Madelin Burt-D’Agnillo, University of Toronto, Canada
- Qian Wu, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Congratulations to all our winners from ASIS&T’s European Student Chapter, the European Chapter and iSchools!